Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call:
Mrs. Hirashree Mall proprietor of Slook international, basically she belongs from the Professional management (Hotel management) background. She had completed her education in the year 1999 from the Indian Institute Of Hotel Management (IIHM). Then after she had started her professional carrier with hospitality industry and continued it for 5 years, during this period she was associated with many reputed companies which were created permanent landmark in hospitality industries. Then after she was associated with educational sectors as lecturer of hotel management.
In 2004 she got married to Mr. Tapan Kumar Jena, who is a successful businessman in Morden fabrication and interior work. Then she gradually involving in his business and getting experience in this field. In 2007 she has started her own company in the name of Slook International which became a branded name in the interior as well as exterior work and tensile fabrics from German (Mehler Texnology- it’s a unique fabric architecture). We are successfully doing private as well as govt interior projects.
Her strength lies in maintaining integrity and delivering client satisfying services. Her vision is to transform the entire practice onto a platform of quality driven service industry. She believes in constant development through process of research and re-thinking. She has a vision of putting her organization “Slook International“ into the map of high quality niche market of premium branded “Interior & Exterior decoration”.
Tapan Kumar Jena
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR’S PROFILE
It’s said that life is integrated but observer is analytic. Therefore, although we will take analytic journey through the multi-dimensional achievements of Mr. Tapan Kumar Jena by formal education he is a MBA with B.Com background. In depth study of this very simple system, at the start of his career, later on became a rich source of analogies while mastering other fields which gave rise to his core “Knowledge is Interrelated” philosophy. The impact of this principle is so deep that it runs like an invisible thread not only through his life but also through the work culture of the organizations he is affiliated with.
Duties as Technical Director:
1. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
2. Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
3. Talking to others to convey information effectively.
4. Monitoring/Assessing performance of myself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or to take corrective actions.
5. Teaching others how to do something.
6. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
7. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
8. Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
9. Test equipment in order to ensure proper operation.
10. Act as liaisons between engineering and implementation departments.
11. Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical works.
IN HOUSE STAFF PROFILES:
1. Abhishek Tripathy- MBA Finance with 4yrs exp. (Accounts Executive)
2. Sekh Aslam- B.Com with 7 years of exp. (Accounts Manager)
3. Seela Sarbajana- BA with 6 years exp. (Office Admn. & Marketing Exe.)
4. Pintu Mallick- ITI with 5 years experience- Despatch & Marketing Exe.
1. Rupesh kumar Nayak- +2 pass (site supervisor)
2. Jyoti Ranjan Samntray- +2 pass (Site supervisor)
3. Ranjan Bhuyan- +3 pass (site supervisor).
1. Abhijeet maity - (Technical specialist facade and elevation work)
2. Suryanarayan Mohanty - Project site eng.
3. Gayatri Sahoo - Designer Engineer
4. Susree Priya Jena - Site Engineer